In my previous post I’ve described how we choose IDE and Framework.
Next phase – build project structure. Our project consists from next files and folders:
- Failed_Screenshots – to those folder added screenshots when tests failed
- Features folder – all project files, i will describe with details below
- README.md – small description of the project 🙂
- requirements.txt – required libs for correct running of the project
Continue reading “Structure of the project”
Hi readers 🙂
In previous articles I’ve told about library and language. Our next step was choosing IDE, and our choice was PyCharm from Jetbrains. But you can choose any other IDE, i think more of them similar in functionality.
Framework choosing by next steps:
- define how to write test cases
- define language to write test cases
- define how to describe elements
Continue reading “Let’s choose right IDE and framework”